Drexel A. Bradshaw
San Francisco, California
Ex-Cheerleaders Sue NFL for unfair wages
Mr. Bradshaw is the principal of Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. He provides his clients with aggressive representation in all of the firm’s litigation practice areas.Mr.Bradshaw has extensive trial experience, having successfully tried a large number of cases to both the bench and juries. In addition, Mr.Bradshaw has proven himself a skillful negotiator, helping clients to avoid trial and further litigation when appropriate.
Mr. Bradshaw is a graduate of St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami where he led the Trial Advocacy team to several victories. He volunteered to be a Guardian ad Litem, an advocate protecting the best interests of abused and neglected children in court proceedings.
Prior to law school, Mr. Bradshaw gained valuable business experience in the areas of corporate transactions, real estate, and securities. Mr. Bradshaw received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida with a B.A. in Political Science.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 40% Business Litigation
- 30% Intellectual Property
- 20% Landlord-Tenant
- 10% Class Action
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida, 1999, J.D.
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 1997, B.A.
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The American Association of Justice, 1997 – Present
- Bar Association of San Francisco, 2000 – Present
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), 2014 – Present
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top Trial Lawyers in America, 2014 – Present
- Apartment Owners Association
- Distinguished Justice Advocates – Top 1% Attorneys in America
- State Bar of California Antitrust, UCL and Privacy Section
- State Bar of California Litigation Section
- State Bar of California Real Property Law Section