Real Estate Attorneys Redwood City
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C.’s team of expert residential and commercial real estate attorneys are the go-to choice for Redwood City, Peninsula, or Bay Area real estate issues. The booming San Francisco and Silicon Valley markets have made the always popular Peninsula real estate market more desirable then ever. With increased development, higher rents, and higher bids, there is also a greater likelihood of needing a savvy real estate attorney. Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. represents brokers, buyers, seller, investors, contractors, developers, insurers, landlords, tenant, and property management companies in a variety of Redwood City real estate matters. Our firm has a 360 degree perspective on the real estate market and likely disputes.
Residential Real Estate
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is the real estate lawyer Redwood City homeowners, real estate professionals, and contractors trust to advise them on buying and selling homes, construction complications, and other real estate conundrums. Some of Bradshaw & Associates, P.C.’s practice areas include:
- Buy/Sell disputes including misrepresentations and disclosures
- Escrow delays, disputes, and failures
- Estate and inheritance litigation
- Resolving clouded titles, quiet title actions
- City construction permits, easement issues, and surveys
- Construction disputes: breach contracts, defects, mechanic’s liens, and stop payment notices
- HOA disputes and condominium conventions
Commercial Real Estate
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is the real estate attorney Redwood City investors, real estate developers, property owner, and contractors call on when they need expert advice. We work on commercial real estate cases involving:
- Commercial landlord/tenant
- Contract terms and conditions
- Disclosures and misrepresentations such as sales figures, rents
- Land use, city zoning, and permitting issues
- Construction finance, irregularities and disputes
- Contractor/subcontractor issues: stop payment notices, mechanic’s liens, and breach of construction contracts
- Loan modification, underwriting violations, and other financial disputes
- Environmental audits
Redwood City landlords and tenants should seek advice from an experienced Redwood City real estate attorneyif they are facing a dispute concerning rent, lease terms, or an eviction. Many Redwood City residents invest all over the Peninsula and Bay Area. If you own property in East Palo Alto, it is particularly important to consult an experienced real estate attorney as East Palo Alto has rent controlled units. If you have a particularly hostile tenant or landlord, rest assured that your Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. real estate attorney can negotiate the best solution for you. Our attorneys are skilled at defusing difficult situations and finding compromise, often without litigation. When a trail is the best path for our clients, our lawyers are skillful in ensuring that our client’s case is meticulously prepared for trial. Landlord/tenant areas of real estate practice include:
Redwood City has seen tremendous changes in the last ten years. With the development friendly city leadership, proximity to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, newly vibrant downtown, and Caltrain access, Redwood City is an increasingly popular choice for homebuyers and business investors.
With over 15 years of residential and commercial real estate law experience in Redwood City, the Peninsula, and the greater Bay Area, Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is the best choice for a real state attorney in Redwood City. Contact a Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. real estate lawyer by phone or email to get trusted advice on your Redwood City real estate.