Real Estate Attorneys San Jose
Nearly everyone will at some point enter into a real estate agreement, from simply renting a home to large investments like financing a commercial development. While many real estate disputes can be prevented by first consulting a real estate attorney, other problems can arise with even the most meticulous planning. It is important to consult a law firm that is familiar with San Jose real estate law, and the Silicon Valley real estate, development, and business market.
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. attorneys have years of San Jose and Bay Area real estate experience including negotiation and litigation for residential and commercial real estate disputes. With experience representing many different sides in disputes including buyers, brokers, sellers, insurers, landlords, and tenants, Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. attorneys are skilled negotiators who focus on resolving disputes through mediation to avoid litigation when appropriate. Litigation is sometimes the most effective and appropriate solution; in those instances our dedicated San Jose real estate attorneys are meticulous when preparing cases. We keep our clients informed through all steps of litigation.
Residential Real Estate
Dealing with a real estate transaction gone wrong or an out of control home renovation project is always stressful. Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is the real estate attorney San Jose homeowners trust to effectively resolve real estate issues including:
- Misrepresentations or non-disclosure of condition, square footage, etc. by sellers and brokers
- Refusals to execute escrow
- Buy/sell disputes
- Quiet title/ Clouded Title actions
- Estate litigation
- Breach of construction contracts, stop payment notices, mechanics liens, and other construction disputes
- Neighbor problems and HOA bylaw disputes
- Survey and easement problems
- Construction permit and city issues
- Construction defects
- Tenancy in Common (TIC) contracts and disputes
- Condominium covenants and Condominium conversions
Commercial Real Estate
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is the real estate lawyer San Jose business owners, developers, and contractors trust solve commercial real estate problems including:
- City zoning and land use issues
- Financing disputes
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Enforcement of contract terms and conditions
- Misstatement of sales figures or rent collections
- Disclosures and environmental audits
- Construction problems including financing, breach of construction contracts, stop payment notices, and mechanics liens
- Loan modifications, financial irregularities, and underwriting violations
To protect your legal rights and ensure you are meeting your obligations, it is important for landlords to seek advice from a knowledgeable San Jose real estate attorney when they become involved in a dispute with a tenant or think they have grounds for an eviction. Tenants should also seek to protect their rights if they are experiencing harassment, discrimination, or loss of housing services. Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. is experienced at negotiating even the most contentious cases to find reasonable solutions for our clients.
Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. has over 15 years experience protecting and advising our San Jose and Bay Area real estate clients. Contact Bradshaw & Associates, P.C. to consult with an experienced residential or commercial real estate lawyer and discuss your case.